Jetson USB flash failed

Hello,
I made the mfi_jetson-agx-xavier-devkit flash package through a device, but when I flashed it to another Jetson, I couldn’t flash it and it prompted a failure.

I tried to check mfilogs and found that tegrarcm_v2 --instance 1-2.4.1 --boot recovery could not be entered, and the serial port kept prompting garbled characters.

After that, I tried to use this unwritable Jetson to make mfi_jetson-agx-xavier-devkit, replace mb1_bct_MB1_sigheader.bct.encrypt with the previous software package that failed to be flashed, and then I could successfully enter --boot recovery.

Excuse me:
1.Why can it be flashed after replacing mb1_bct_MB1_sigheader.bct.encrypt?
2. How is the mb1_bct_MB1_sigheader.bct.encrypt file generated? Why does it affect recovery?
3. Is there possible hardware version difference? Do I have to make the software package in a newer version?
mfilogs reference is as follows:

Make package command:
sudo ROOTFS_AB=1 ./nvmassflashgen.sh -r jetson-agx-xavier-devkit mmcblk0p1
Flash command:
sudo ROOTFS_AB=1 ./nvmflash.sh

Don’t put screenshots when you already have text files.
Anyway, please first see if flashing that device without massflash works.

This problem is because when making a multi-device flashing package, the device type is not recognized, but the software can be made normally.
But it will get stuck when flashing

Is there any difference in AGX hardware? Some devices can be programmed, while others will get stuck. I guess the verification is wrong.

你現在的問題到底是什麼

The problem has been solved, but I don’t know why some devices can be programmed and some cannot.

It could be due to the PCN update in each AGX Xavier.

New AGX Xavier has new DRAM components and emmc change which may not directly work with older jetpack release.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.