Jetson will not boot after flashing

After flashing Jetson TX2 it does not boot it is stuck at the step where you need to complete Ubuntu setup before installing SDK components

The device is stuck at “Please complete system configuration setup on /dev/ttyGS0 to proceed…”

Followed by “(1/2 of 2) A Start Job is running for end-user configuration after initial OEM installation”

and will not boot into graphical environment to proceed. SSH is not enabled and the SDK manager can no longer connect to the device.

I was attempting to re-flash with a modified kernel for an avuidea J90 carrier board.

How can I recover my device?

Thank you.

Do you see anything on your monitor?

Thanks for your reply WayneWWW. The quoted messages were displaying on the monitor and on the serial console. I believe the problem is that I applied the kernel patches to the 4.2.1 version of jetpack and flashed it, when they were meant for the 4.2 release.

I have since reverted back to a vanilla 4.2 release and flashed using manual usb restore and have a running system. I will attempt to apply the avuidea J90 patch to the 4.2 image and re-flash it again hopefully allowing me to use my J90 carrier board.