Jetson xavier NX emmc SPI stop working with NVME disk

Hi everyone. We are using Jetson Xavier NX 16GB emmc on custom carrier board. We enabled SPI via Jetson-io (the python script) but when we connect nvme disk to the carrier formatted with gpt EXT4 SPI stops to work and in jetson-io.py script does not remain setted (eg. spi1[*]). If we used a not formatted disk the problem does not arise.
I hope in your help.

Don’t know what the root cause. However I would suggest configure the SPI by jetson-io before the NVME formatted and save the /boot/kernel_tegra194-p3668-all-p3509-0000-user-custom.dtb and apply to NVME rootfs to apply to enable the SPI

LABEL JetsonIO
        MENU LABEL Custom Header Config: <HDR40 User Custom [2022-09-22-022655]>
        LINUX /boot/Image
        FDT /boot/kernel_tegra194-p3668-all-p3509-0000-user-custom.dtb

Thank you, I tried your suggestion but it didn’t work. At the moment I have no ideas. At the moment I don’t boot from disk but from emmc. Could it be due to the disk’s file system type? Thank you

Do you able boot from NVME without configure the /boot/extlinux/extlinux.conf ?

Dear ShaneCCC, I’m not booting from NVME, I’m booting from emmc on Xavier 16GB emmc (production module). Have you got suggestions?

Configure the SPI by jetson-io without NVME and reboot to applied and power down the NX to connect the NVME again.

Unfortunately nothing work with this suggestion