Jetson

please tell me:DP0 - > Hdmi and DP1- DP, How can I to do?Display can do work?

please tell me:DP0 - > Hdmi and DP1- DP, How can I to do?Display can do work?
image.desktop (178 Bytes)

log.txt (26.9 KB)
kernel_tegra194-p3668-all-p3509-0000.dtb (199.9 KB)
output.dts (253.1 KB)
image.desktop (178 Bytes)
image image858×513 62.8 KB.desktop (200 Bytes)

For hardware design, please read the Design Guide first. https://developer.nvidia.com/jetson-xavier-nx-product-design-guide

Do you mean it is on devkit or your custom board? On devkit, DP0 is DP, DP1 is HDMI. The circuit design is different, it can’t set DP0 as HDMI and DP1 as DP on devkit.

We customized our own carrier.HDMI and DP on hardware are the opposite of Devkit.Now I need to set up the software to realize our onboard HDMI and DP function normally. What should I do?

On 3/16/2022 15:53,Trumany via NVIDIA Developer Forumsnvidia@discoursemail.com wrote:

Modify the device tree and swap the node under sor.

SOR0 is DP0 and SOR1 is DP1. Also, the corresponding nvdisplay node needs to have correct regulator info.

I have tried to modify it many times before, unfortunately, without success.Please tell me how it is modified.

On 3/18/2022 17:20,WayneWWW via NVIDIA Developer Forumsnvidia@discoursemail.com wrote:

[ 11.613924] Please complete system configuration setup on the serial port provided by Jetson’s USB device mode connection. e.g. /dev/ttyACMx where x can 0, 1, 2 etc.

Finish your user account password creation first… otherwise the system is not booting at all.

Honestly, you should use Devkit to get familiar with the system first.

I have tried to modify the display DP and HDMI many times before, unfortunately, without success.Please tell me how to modify the device tree node?

On 3/18/2022 17:20,WayneWWW via NVIDIA Developer Forumsnvidia@discoursemail.com wrote:

Do the things step by step… create your user account and password. There is alternative method to create them and no need to use the monitor…

For these, I can successfully set the account password on the development board, and then insert the SD card into our board, but the DP and HDMI of our board are not consistent with the hardware of the development board. I tried to change the configuration of the device tree, but failed. Please give me a specific method to modify the HDMI and DP related to the device tree

[

liuxingshu

liuxingshu_lxs@126.com

](头像签名)

签名由 网易邮箱大师 定制

On 03/18/2022 18:02,WayneWWW via NVIDIA Developer Forumsnvidia@discoursemail.com wrote:

This direction is the problem point I need to solve. The HDMI and DP of our onboard and development boards are just the opposite. How does the device tree modify Sor0 and Sor1 nodes, as well as nvDisplay nodes

[

liuxingshu

liuxingshu_lxs@126.com

](头像签名)

签名由 网易邮箱大师 定制

On 03/18/2022 17:20,WayneWWW via NVIDIA Developer Forumsnvidia@discoursemail.com wrote:

I know. That is why I asked you to finish the user account creation and share the full dmesg log.

Where is your full log ?

This is the screenshot of DMESG information and the log, please help to analyze, thank you.

On 3/18/2022 20:26,WayneWWW via NVIDIA Developer Forumsnvidia@discoursemail.com wrote:

ReceivedTofile-COM2-2022_3_21_星期一_上午_8-55-55.DAT (29.4 KB)

Hello,This’s dmesg of information.

On 3/18/2022 20:26,WayneWWW via NVIDIA Developer Forumsnvidia@discoursemail.com wrote:

dmesg.txt (63.5 KB)

Did you ever change anything in your device tree? or you just pasted our sample dtb file to me?

Your log says your are still using DP1-> HDMI and DP0 → DP…

Can you tell the hardware configuration of HDMI and DP in the software DTS file?

On 3/21/2022 10:43,WayneWWW via NVIDIA Developer Forumsnvidia@discoursemail.com wrote:

Just swap the configuration of SOR and SOR1 and its own nvdisplay setting.

&sor1 {
status = “okay”;
nvidia,active-panel = ;
};

&sor1_dp_display {
status = “okay”;
nvidia,is_ext_dp_panel = ;
};

&sor0 {
status = “okay”;
nvidia,active-panel = ;
};

&sor0_hdmi_display {
status = “okay”;
disp-default-out {
nvidia,out-flags = ;
};
};
In addition to SOR0 and SOR1 nodes, which nodes need to be modified?

On 3/23/2022 10:24,WayneWWW via NVIDIA Developer Forumsnvidia@discoursemail.com wrote:

nvdisplay node. The regulator needs to match your hardware design.

And the mapping between sor and nvdisplay node needs to be correct.