I do the courese C-RX-02 “Getting Started with AI on Jetson Nano” And have some trouble with setting up my System.
I will shortly explain which steps I’ve already done and continue with explaining my troubleshooting.
- Installation of Image to SD-Card
- Start the Nano without Camera connected
- Launch JupyterLabs with a Browser on PC using IP-Address of the Nano
- Start the Nano with Camera connected and launch JupyterLab again
- Follow the JupyterLab commands to a specific point
- Creating Camera Object --> works
- Taking Images --> works
- Loading Libs --> works
- Calling Libs for widget creation --> works
- Using display-function --> don't works
The Display Function returns the error “model not found”
I tried a few things to understand what is working and why the function returns the error.
- checking if the python libs are correctly installed --> check
- checking step-by-step which function returns the error --> check
- Analysing if somebody else had the same problem --> didn't found any relevant
- Restaring Kernels of JupyterLabs --> check
I really don’t know what I am doing wrong. If anybody could repeat this error from the course and has deeper and better knowledge when me with JUpyterLabs that would be nice.