DRIVE OS 6.0.4 (rev. 1)
DRIVE OS 6.0.4 SDK
other

Target Operating System
[✔] Linux
QNX
other

Hardware Platform
DRIVE AGX Orin Developer Kit (940-63710-0010-300)
DRIVE AGX Orin Developer Kit (940-63710-0010-200)
[✔] DRIVE AGX Orin Developer Kit (940-63710-0010-100)
DRIVE AGX Orin Developer Kit (940-63710-0010-D00)
DRIVE AGX Orin Developer Kit (940-63710-0010-C00)
DRIVE AGX Orin Developer Kit (not sure its number)
other

SDK Manager Version
[✔] other

Host Machine Version
native Ubuntu Linux 20.04 Host installed with SDK Manager
[✔] native Ubuntu Linux 20.04 Host installed with DRIVE OS Docker Containers
native Ubuntu Linux 18.04 Host installed with DRIVE OS Docker Containers
other

Hi,

We are currently working on a project focused on the development of K3s services. As part of our setup, we are using a Nvidia Agx orin developer kit as a K3s-agent.
To facilitate this, we have attempted to install K3s using the following command:

curl -sfL https://get.k3s.io | K3S_URL=https://:6443 K3S_TOKEN= sh -

However, we have encountered an issue where the k3s-agent.service is exhibiting unstable behavior. The service status alternates between running, activating, and exited states in an unpredictable manner.

Could you please provide us with guidance on how to address and resolve this issue?

Dear @avani.babithanair,
Does Support for K8 and GPU operator - #4 by VickNV help ?

Dear @SivaRamaKrishnaNV ,
Thank you for the suggestion. The information provided there did not resolve our issue.
Could you please offer any additional detailed instructions or alternative solutions that might be available?

Dear @avani.babithanair,
We have not evaluated kubernetes on DRIVE as it is not in our requested/supported feature list. The support for this issue is out of our scope.

Hi @SivaRamaKrishnaNV
Could you please give access to this document, I really appreciate your support.
drive-agx-orin-devkit-hardware-errata

I have already enrolled for Drive development program, but I am in quite urgency in order to deliver my project. Could you please help me out with at least quite a few details related to the kernel version.?

Dear @aanchal.upadhyaya,

Could you confirm if you enroll into Log in | NVIDIA Developer ? If so, please confirm the application status and when did you enroll? If approved, you can download the requested file. Please file a new topic for this issue.

yes @SivaRamaKrishnaNV I did enroll it on 12th April 2024. It is showing my status as submitted.

Dear @aanchal.upadhyaya ,
Could you check private message from me.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.