Kafka requires java on Jetson nano Deepstream

• Hardware Platform (Jetson Nano 4gb module)
• DeepStream Version 5.1
• JetPack Version (4.5)
Hi, i am trying to run my custom deepstream application with kafka broker but i face a problem, in the tutorials i see that you have to run bin/zookeeper-server-start.sh config/zookeeper.properties in the jetson nano, this results in an error saying i need java installed in the jetson for it to work.
I am really sorry i can’t provide screenshots or code because my jetson is currently short circuited and can only work from time to time.

You need to install java to make kafka broker to work. please follow the tutorial to install the dependency. you also can setup kafka broker on x86 server.

excuse me, i never found any java version for arm64 i think its non existant, and no tutorial mentioned JAVA for Jetson, i am using a broker on a x86 server but the kafka host in the jetson is the one not working.

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.