Kaya holonomic drive simulation based on isaac sdk and unity

Dear all,

I have tried isaac sdk navsim_navigate and unity sample project with differential drive (carter wheeled) and I would like to use 3 wheels holonomic drive simulation on my project.

I have tried to modified the navsim_navigate.app.json

"graph: {

"nodes": [
  {
    "name": "navigation",
    "subgraph": "packages/navigation/apps/holonomic_base_navigation.subgraph.json"
  }
 ],
"edges": [
  {
    "source": "navigation.control.lqr/isaac.planner.HolonomicBaseLqrPlanner/plan",
    "target": "simulation.interface/sight/local_plan"
  }
 ]

},
“config”: {

“navigation.imu_odometry.odometry”: {
“HolonomicBaseWheelImuOdometry”: {
“use_imu”: false
}
},

}

I remove the carter wheeled robot from Unity scene and add Kaya model from NVIDIA IsaacSim for Unity3D (Samples) Robots, hit “play” and run navsim_navigate. There is a path generated, but the robot is not moving. An Exception said Wrong number of elements: 3. Then I checked the Kaya component in Unity and it using Differential Base (Script). So is this holonomic drive suppose to use Differential Base script or I need to make my own Holonomic Base script to receive the commands from isaac of there is a better/correct way to do holonomic drive simulation?

Thanks!

Unfortunately, Kaya is not yet supported in Isaac Sim. Kaya’s holonomic drive base simulation scripts have not yet been implemented.