Kernel compilation comes with a warning.

hello,my kernel source is kernel_src.tbz2 in the source_release.tbz2.I execute the following commands:make ARCH=arm64 tegra18_defconfig;make ARCH=arm64 -j2.I successfully compiled the kernel.But when the kernel’s compilation options are slightly modified in make menuconfig,even just change M to * or n,the following questions arise:
warning: (SPI_TEGRA186_AON && TEGRA_BPMP && TEGRA_BPMP) selects TEGRA_HSP which has unmet direct dependencies (ARCH_TEGRA)
warning: (SPI_TEGRA186_AON && TEGRA_HV_MANAGER && TEGRA_BPMP && TEGRA_BPMP) selects TEGRA_IVC which has unmet direct dependencies (ARCH_TEGRA).
What is the cause of the problem?thank you.

machengyuan,

I think we need to ask what did you change in menuconfig?

I just chang the Bluedroid_pm driver support in Misc devices.And even if the change goes back, the warning will appear.

I don’t think it would be lethal. Does this warning cause any error in runtime?

yes.There were a lot of errors when I compiled the kernel.
As below:
In file included from include/soc/tegra/tegra_powergate.h:21:0,
from drivers/ata/tegra/ahci_tegra.c:20:
include/linux/tegra-powergate.h:74:19: error: redefinition of ‘tegra_powergate_is_powered’
static inline int tegra_powergate_is_powered(int id)
^
In file included from drivers/ata/tegra/ahci_tegra.h:30:0,
from drivers/ata/tegra/ahci_tegra.c:17:
include/soc/tegra/pmc.h:131:19: note: previous definition of ‘tegra_powergate_is_powered’ was here
static inline int tegra_powergate_is_powered(int id)
^
In file included from include/soc/tegra/tegra_powergate.h:21:0,
from drivers/ata/tegra/ahci_tegra.c:20:
include/linux/tegra-powergate.h:101:19: error: redefinition of ‘tegra_powergate_remove_clamping’
static inline int tegra_powergate_remove_clamping(int id)
^
In file included from drivers/ata/tegra/ahci_tegra.h:30:0,
from drivers/ata/tegra/ahci_tegra.c:17:
include/soc/tegra/pmc.h:146:19: note: previous definition of ‘tegra_powergate_remove_clamping’ was here
static inline int tegra_powergate_remove_clamping(int id)
^
include/soc/tegra/pmc.h:64:29: error: expected identifier or ‘(’ before numeric constant
#define TEGRA_POWERGATE_SOR 17
^
include/soc/tegra/tegra_powergate.h:28:12: note: in expansion of macro ‘TEGRA_POWERGATE_SOR’
extern int TEGRA_POWERGATE_SOR;