Kernel headers for 4.14.193-rt92-tegra kernel

Please provide the following info (check/uncheck the boxes after clicking “+ Create Topic”):
Software Version
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.3
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.3 and DriveWorks 3.5
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 10.0 (Linux)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 9.0 (Linux)
other DRIVE OS version
other

Target Operating System
Linux
QNX
other

Hardware Platform
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Xavier DevKit (E3550)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Pegasus DevKit (E3550)
other

SDK Manager Version
other

Host Machine Version
native Ubuntu 18.04
other

Hi,

I have a quick question, I’m trying to build some software for 4.14.193-rt92-tegra kernel, where can I get the kernel headers for it?

Thanks

Dear @AndreiNvidia,
What is the DRIVE OS version? I notice DRIVE OS 5.2.3 in the description which not released via developer.nvidia and not supported on forum.

`The Drive OS version is 5.2.3

Dear @AndreiNvidia,
May I know how you got Drive OS 5.2.3? Is it via NVONLINE? If so, could you reach out to your NVIDIA representative for support?

I downloaded via sdkmanager. Yeah I can contact my nvidia representative, but i was thinking that it would be simple to just get a link or some guide regarding this

Hi @AndreiNvidia ,

This forum is only for supporting releases via NVIDIA DRIVE Downloads | NVIDIA Developer (unfortunately 5.2.3 isn’t not).

You can refer to /lib/modules/4.14.102-rt53-tegra/build: No such file or directory for other developer’s experience on 5.1.6.1. Or you may need to check your problems via other support channel (ask your nvidia rep if you don’t know).