Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) Jetson
• DeepStream Version 6.2
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) 5.1
• TensorRT Version 8.5.2-1+cuda11.4
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) bugs
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
The app I use is a dsl-based Deepstream-app made by him
Let’s take an example situation
When running the app directly after booting up —> Normal operation (Good)
When I try to test the app by rebooting after registering in systemd, it turns off after 3-4 seconds after booting. —> Bad operation (like written /etc/systemd/system/myapp.service)
However, by adding the code below to the first part of my main app to cause delay in the pipeline, the phenomenon disappears.
std::this_thread::sleep_for(std::chrono::milliseconds(5000)); ... Pipeline play()
Also to note, if I intentionally disconnect the camera for example to prevent the inference from starting, booting is fine. However, if I set it to be inference from bootup, it will be turned off.
Maybe it’s because loading the library took a while…
Do you know anything about it??
The attached log below is the log dumped when the system shuts down after booting, but there seems to be no noteworthy log.
fcam_gst_debug.log (90.3 KB)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)