Keyboard and mouse not responding on usb ports

Hello @WayneWWW,

Thank you for your support.
I tried all that you recommended.
I removed gnome earlier.
I disabled gdm3 (sudo systemctl disable gdm3) - this didn’t help.
I tried a new SD card with DeepStream SDK training course - no mouse and keyboard on these two usb ports detected.

However, my video camera attached to either of these two usb ports via usb adapter works fine.

Is this a problem with hardware? Is there any option to find a solution to this problem?

Best regards,
Dmitry

And yes - I found and tried different keyboard and mouse - no effect…

Is that video camera a SS speed class USB device? Sounds like if HS/FS device is not able to use.

If changing the sdcard also not brings it back, I think it might be hardware problem. Have you tried new sdcard new sdkmanager too? Sdkmanager will flash more things than only replacing sdcard image.

Hi @WayneWWW,

While working on my main SD card, I use normal video camera Canon Legria and connect it to Jetson via Video Capture Card, 1080P HDMI Capture Card (HDMI to USB 2.0 Video Capture):

I tried a new SD card, different from my main card, and I burned it for DeepStream DLI course - as I wrote before, only third USB port could work with either a mouse or a keyboard.

Please use the official image from download center. Honestly, I don’t know what is inside DLI course image.

Also, what is “third port”? One of the port on nano devkit usb hub?

Third USB port (usb 3.0) on Jetson Nano 2GB - position 6 here: Getting Started with Jetson Nano 2GB Developer Kit | NVIDIA Developer

Looks like a hardware issue… Do you have other carrier board or module to test?

No, I have only this Jetson Nano board, and also JetBot board (but it doesn’t have usb ports).

Best regards,
Dmitry

пт, 7 мая 2021 г., 13:13 WayneWWW via NVIDIA Developer Forums <nvidia@discoursemail.com>:

Please RMA this board. Thanks.