Kingspec / Walram 128GB SSD on Nvidia Jetson Orin NX

Hi everyone, i am planning to do some computer vision projects on a reComputer J4012-Edge AI Device that comes with a Nvidia Jetson Orin NX 16GB and a development carrier board. Although it comes with a 128GB SSD, i plan to purchase a few more SSDs for different projects to have “cleaner” environments (i.e if something goes wrong for 1 project i dont have to risk losing everthing). As i was looking for SSD, i realize its hard to find 128GB M.2 Nvme SSDs among the well-known brands such as Samsung. Just to highlight, 128GB is perfect since its neither too big nor too small for my projects. Instead, i came across a few less known and cheaper brands such as Kingspec (PCle 3.0 NE Series SSD 2280 - KingSpec) and Walram (M.2 PCIe 3.0 SSD -).

So, i would like to ask if anyone has any experience working with these lesser known SSDs on a jetson device? Would the read/write speed be a concern for computer vision projects on a jetson device? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Hi,
This would need other users to provide suggestion. Ideally all NVMe SSD card should work fine since it uses same driver.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.