Launcher's Exchange page does not load

The exchange page does not load after installing omniverse-launch. It is not possible to add any library. The following phrase is repeatedly displayed in the log message.

[2024-05-03 13:13:03.587] [warn] Couldn’t load featured components: Error: Unexpected token ‘<’, “
f”… is not valid JSON

@bluevow i am just another user, would it be possible to upload your launcher log so devs/mods could conduct further assessment? you can find the launcher log here:

• Windows - %userprofile%\.nvidia-omniverse\logs\launcher.log
  • Linux - ~/.nvidia-omniverse/logs/launcher.log

without knowing more context, i could only speculate it’s related to firewall, enterprise level of security, or possibly connection issue. but, that’s just a guess on my part. also, are you getting the same result after a system reboot?

This may be caused by a temporary network issue or service. Or you are behind a firewall that is blocking your access. Can you reboot your computer and try again. Make sure you have a good network connection and that you have logged out and logged back into Launcher

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.