Launching Isaac sim remotely

Hello,

I’m using Isaac sim remotely using AWS.
When I exit Isaac sim with File > exit I can not find a way to reconnect to Isaac Sim with:
kit-remote.exe -s “35.180.23.221” -w 1920 -h 1080
unless installing it again using:
sudo docker run --entrypoint ./runheadless.kitremote.sh --gpus all -e “ACCEPT_EULA=Y” --rm --network=host nvcr.io/nvidia/isaac-sim:2021.1.1

Thank you in advance for your help

Hi. Exiting Isaac Sim with “File>Exit” is the same as shutting down the docker container. You will have to run the “sudo docker run” command again to start Isaac Sim (which includes the livestream plugin) for Kit Remote to connect to it again.

Thank you for your response, but I now have this error message appearing when entering the sudo docker command:

docker: Error response from daemon: OCI runtime create failed: container_linux.go:367: starting container process caused: process_linux.go:495: container init caused: Running hook #0:: error running hook: exit status 1, stdout: , stderr: nvidia-container-cli: initialization error: nvml error: driver not loaded: unknown.

Looks like an issue with the drivers. Try rebooting the instance then run nvidia-smi and see it displays the T4 GPU and driver versions.
It that does not work try reinstalling the drivers:

wget https://us.download.nvidia.com/XFree86/Linux-x86_64/460.91.03/NVIDIA-Linux-x86_64-460.91.03.run
sudo chmod +x NVIDIA-Linux-x86_64-460.91.03.run
sudo ./NVIDIA-Linux-x86_64-460.91.03.run

Then follow the default settings for installation.