Please provide the following info (check/uncheck the boxes after creating this topic):
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6 and DriveWorks 4.0
[*] DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0 and DriveWorks 3.5
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 10.0 (Linux)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 9.0 (Linux)
other DRIVE OS version
Target Operating System
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Xavier DevKit (E3550)
[*] NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Pegasus DevKit (E3550)
SDK Manager Version
Host Machine Version
[*] native Ubuntu 18.04
- I wrapped ldc operator to do LDC for my camera image data
- create 7 ldc opeators as each independence thread for 7 cameras
- the first ldc operator could not work as expected,the other 6 work well.
- all ldc operator work steps as:
- could the NvMediaLDC moudle work as multi thread?
- if there any specific work sequence need?
- or other work points igored?