Libcudla.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Hi, when i try to import tensorrt, there is an error that the libcudla.so.1 shared object file is not found. Besides, I can’t search libcudla.so.1 in the path: /usr/local/cuda-11.8/lib/
I have been searching the answer for a long time but there is no solution. My device is Navidia Xavier NX, cuda11.8.

import cuda
import tensorrt
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “”, line 1, in
File “/home/ray/anaconda3/envs/DL1/lib/python3.8/site-packages/tensorrt/init.py”, line 68, in
from .tensorrt import *
ImportError: libcudla.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Hi,

The latest CUDA for XavierNX is 11.4.
Do you upgrade it manually? Could you share the details about how you setup your device?

Thanks.

Thanks for your reply!

My device was set up by SDK manager and the CUDA was 11.4 at first. But then I uninstalled the CUDA11.4 and reinstalled the CUDA11.4, the problem I described occurred. When I found no solution I try to install CUDA11.8 but it seems a wrong way according to your reply.

Before I uninstalled CUDA11.4 for the first time, I had not imported tensorrt. So I don’t know whether the problem is for I uninstalled CUDA11.4. Although I reinstalled CUDA11.4, it had been different from the original CUDA11.4 which was installed by SDK manager?

Hi,

You should be able to install the JetPack CUDA from the OTA directly.

$ sudo apt install nvidia-cuda

The issue here is that TensorRT has dependencies on CUDA and cuDNN.
We only provide the package that uses the combination of JetPack.
So for JetPack 5, the TensorRT package requires CUDA 11.4.

Thanks.

Hi,

I have reinstalled CUDA 11.4, but there is the same problem. Is there any method can install the lacked dependence libcudla.so.1?

Hi,

File “/home/ray/anaconda3/envs/DL1/lib/python3.8/site-packages/tensorrt/**init** .py”, line 68, in

Do you import TensorRT within a virtual environment?
If yes, please try to add --system-site-packages when creating the env.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.