libcutil not found on 3.0 beta

Hi,

i installed 3.0 beta but seems that the build process doesn’t create libcutil.so , this is the error that i get on compilation:

master waver # echo $LD_LIBRARY_PATH

:/usr/local/cuda/lib:/usr/local/ompi/lib:/usr/local/cuda/lib:/root/NVIDIA_GPU_Computing_SDK/sdk/lib/:/root/NVIDIA_GPU_Computing_SDK/C/lib/

master waver # echo $PATH		   

/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin:/opt/bin:/usr/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/gcc-bin/4.3.2:/usr/local/cuda/bin:/usr/local/cuda/bin:/usr/local/ompi/bin:/usr/local/cuda/bin

master waver # locate libcutil

/root/NVIDIA_GPU_Computing_SDK/C/lib/libcutil_x86_64.a

/root/NVIDIA_GPU_Computing_SDK/sdk/C/lib/libcutil_x86_64.a

master waver #  nvcc -deviceemu -lrt -lcutil  -I/root/NVIDIA_GPU_Computing_SDK/C/common/inc/ -L/root/NVIDIA_GPU_Computing_SDK/sdk/lib/ -L/root/NVIDIA_GPU_Computing_SDK/C/lib/  sum.cu

/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.3.2/../../../../x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/bin/ld: cannot find -lcutil

collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

master waver #

where is libcutil.so or how do i compile correctly?

and the answer to the question of 64,000 is … yes! to put the static library directly into the command line:

nvcc -deviceemu -lrt /root/NVIDIA_GPU_Computing_SDK/sdk/C/lib/libcutil_x86_64.a -I/root/NVIDIA_GPU_Computing_SDK/C/common/inc/ -L/root/NVIDIA_GPU_Computing_SDK/sdk/lib/ -L/root/NVIDIA_GPU_Computing_SDK/C/lib/ -o sum sum.cu

congratulations, you won!