Libnvcolorutil.so: undefined reference to pow@GLIBC_2.29

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

• Hardware Platform - Jetson AGX Xavier
• DeepStream Version - DeepStream-l4t: 6.0.1-samples
• JetPack Version - 5.0 dev
• Issue Type - questions
• Requirement details - How to build applications with GLIBC_2.31 dependencies using DeepStream-l4t as the base container

I tried buiding a deepstream application which was successfully built inside the deepstream-6.0:devel cpu container. Tried building the same application inside the deepStream-l4t:samples jetson container and it fails. checked the ldd and the version is 2.29. But this unknown libnvcolorutil.so requirs the GLIBC version 2.31. Any solutions?

Is there a deepstream-l4t:devel docker image available for jetson related developments?

What do you mean cpu container? which platform you run this container on?

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue any more.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
Thanks

My app runs without any issue inside deepstream-6.0:devel docker container running in a x86 server with T4 gpus. But it couldn’t build inside deepStream-l4t:samples docker container which I ran in Jetson AGX Xavier with Jetpack 5.0 installed.

I was able to build my deepstream application using Jetpack 4.6.2 stable release version and L4T base docker image. The issue was using the deepStream-l4t:base with Jetpack 5.0. Jetpack 5.0 which is a developer preview still don’t support deepStream-l4t:base containers. May be in future Deepstream newer version might support Jetpack 5.0.