libnvds_nvmultiobjecttracker.so, This library can track larger targets, but can’t track smaller targets.What’s the reason?
Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
|**•||Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU): Ubuntu 18.04 dGPU(Geforce GTX 1060 3GB)|
|**•||DeepStream Version: V6.0.0_x86_64|
|**•||JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)**|
|**•||TensorRT Version:TensorRT 8.0.1|
|**•||NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only):NVIDIA driver 470.63.01|
What do you mean by “smaller targets”? Is there any image or video for it?
trackvideo.tar.gz (6.1 MB)
I’m closing this topic due to there is no update from you for a period, assuming this issue was resolved.
If still need the support, please open a new topic. Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.