Libnvdsgst_meta.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Hi all,
I want to use DeepStream apps in python, and I have pyds.so in the bindings directory,
But when I run deepstream_test_1.py example, I get this error due to import pyds.
I don’t have pyds module for importing, How to solve this problem?

libnvdsgst_meta.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

My PC config:
ubuntu 18.04
cuda 10.0 and 10.2
driver : 440

GPU : GTX 1080

pyds.so is the module to import,
and do you have deepstream package installed? your issue is you can not find libnvdsgst_meta.so

Thanks, I solved this problem.
1- For using PeopleNet/FaceNet, Is it possible to use deepstream python apps samples for these models?
2- Can deep stream-4 support the Peoplenet/facenet models?
3- If I want to work with deep stream sdk-5 docker container, Is it possible to run this packer in the ubuntu 16?

1- For using PeopleNet/FaceNet, Is it possible to use deepstream python apps samples for these models?
-> We do not support this directly in deepstream, but you can refer to this, for how to customize your
model, https://docs.nvidia.com/metropolis/deepstream/dev-guide/index.html#page/DeepStream_Development_Guide/deepstream_custom_model.html#wwpID0EUHA
2- Can deep stream-4 support the Peoplenet/facenet models?
3- If I want to work with deep stream sdk-5 docker container, Is it possible to run this packer in the ubuntu 16?
-> we developed and maitained on Ubuntu 18.04

Thanks,
I’m a few familiar with docker, but as far as know, we use docker to run app in every environments , right? here why we should to have ubuntu 18.04 for running the docker?

deepstream SDK developed in ubuntu 18.04, that’s why you need docker builtin os should be ubuntu 18.04, docker provide you environments not affected by your host environments. for example, no matter your host os is ubuntu 16.04 or 18.04, you can run from it using docker with builtin os 18.04.