Libopencv_imgproc.so.3.3: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Hey everyone,
I’m trying to write some tests for a class I use within Isaac. Both the test file and the class need opencv.
When I use the class in Isaac modules, there are no problems, but when I try to use it within a test.cpp file, it just won’t work and I get this error :
libopencv_imgproc.so.3.3: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

My Bazel build file is the following :
isaac_cc_library(
name = “my_class”,
srcs = [“MyClass.cpp”],
hdrs = [“MyClass.hpp”],
visibility = [“//visibility:public”],
deps = [
“//third_party:opencv”,
],
)

I build the test file with :
isaac_cc_test_group(
srcs = [“test1.cpp”],
visibility = [“//visibility:public”],
deps = [
“//third_party:opencv”,
“//apps/my_apps/my_class_folder:my_class”,
],
)

Inside my test1.cpp file I have the following includes :
#include “gtest/gtest.h”
#include “opencv2/highgui.hpp”
#include “opencv2/imgcodecs.hpp”
#include “opencv2/imgproc.hpp”
#include “apps/my_apps/my_class_folder/MyClass.hpp”

And when I run bazel test //apps/my_apps/my_class_folder:test1, it successfully builds, but then I get the error:
INFO: From Testing //apps/my_apps/my_class_folder:test1:
==================== Test output for //apps/my_apps/my_class_folder:test1:
/home/gatien/.cache/bazel/_bazel_gatien/dce72e507cd861e685832c6ff4b6682e/sandbox/linux-sandbox/50/execroot/com_nvidia_isaac/bazel-out/k8-opt/bin/apps/my_apps/my_class_folder/test1.runfiles/com_nvidia_isaac/apps/my_apps/my_class_folder/test1: error while loading shared libraries: libopencv_imgproc.so.3.3: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

What am I doing wrong? I’m sorry if the error has nothing to do with Isaac but everything to do with me being dumb, I’m still a begginner :)

Hello,
first of all when you publish code please use ``` at the beginning and end of your code,
check the path to the file and modify your code accordingly, if the path is good your issue is probably because you seem to forget a test1.hpp file in your test group.
Also I don’t understand why you don’t just go with isaac_cc_library