Link error for using Driveworks 10.0 in ROS

Since I update my Driveworks from version 9 to version 10, I have got a link error.

//usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libtbb.so.2: undefined reference to `std::__exception_ptr::exception_ptr::exception_ptr(void*)@CXXABI_1.3.11'
/usr/local/driveworks/targets/x86_64-Linux/lib/libdriveworks.so: undefined reference to `std::thread::_M_start_thread(std::unique_ptr<std::thread::_State, std::default_delete<std::thread::_State> >, void (*)())@GLIBCXX_3.4.22'
//usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libtbb.so.2: undefined reference to `__cxa_init_primary_exception@CXXABI_1.3.11'
/usr/local/driveworks/targets/x86_64-Linux/lib/libdriveworks.so: undefined reference to `std::thread::_State::~_State()@GLIBCXX_3.4.22'
/usr/local/driveworks/targets/x86_64-Linux/lib/libdriveworks.so: undefined reference to `typeinfo for std::thread::_State@GLIBCXX_3.4.22'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status

The version of my gcc is:

gcc -v

Using built-in specs.
COLLECT_GCC=gcc
COLLECT_LTO_WRAPPER=/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/7/lto-wrapper
OFFLOAD_TARGET_NAMES=nvptx-none
OFFLOAD_TARGET_DEFAULT=1
Target: x86_64-linux-gnu
Configured with: ../src/configure -v --with-pkgversion='Ubuntu 7.4.0-1ubuntu1~18.04.1' --with-bugurl=file:///usr/share/doc/gcc-7/README.Bugs --enable-languages=c,ada,c++,go,brig,d,fortran,objc,obj-c++ --prefix=/usr --with-gcc-major-version-only --program-suffix=-7 --program-prefix=x86_64-linux-gnu- --enable-shared --enable-linker-build-id --libexecdir=/usr/lib --without-included-gettext --enable-threads=posix --libdir=/usr/lib --enable-nls --with-sysroot=/ --enable-clocale=gnu --enable-libstdcxx-debug --enable-libstdcxx-time=yes --with-default-libstdcxx-abi=new --enable-gnu-unique-object --disable-vtable-verify --enable-libmpx --enable-plugin --enable-default-pie --with-system-zlib --with-target-system-zlib --enable-objc-gc=auto --enable-multiarch --disable-werror --with-arch-32=i686 --with-abi=m64 --with-multilib-list=m32,m64,mx32 --enable-multilib --with-tune=generic --enable-offload-targets=nvptx-none --without-cuda-driver --enable-checking=release --build=x86_64-linux-gnu --host=x86_64-linux-gnu --target=x86_64-linux-gnu
Thread model: posix
gcc version 7.4.0 (Ubuntu 7.4.0-1ubuntu1~18.04.1)

I have tested gcc-5, gcc-9, gcc-6. Both of them shows the same link error.

Dear dengqi,

1. Did you have any issue with DriveSW 9.0?
  2. Could you please let us know detailed steps on how to reproduce this issue?

Hi dengqi,

Is this still an issue to support? Any result can be shared?