Hi, and welcome to the Jetson TX2 Developer Forum! Below is a directory of different resources available at your disposal:
- eLinux Wiki eLinux.org/Jetson_TX2
- Jetson TX2 Delivers Twice the Intelligence to the Edge Parallel Forall
- JetPack 3.1 Doubles Jetson’s Low-Latency Inference Performance Parallel Forall
- NVIDIA Two Days to a Demo GitHub
- Deep Learning Frameworks install guides
- Cameras for Jetson discussion
- NVIDIA Project Redtail autonomous drone
- Jetson TX2 Module Datasheet
- Jetson TX2 OEM Design Guide
- Jetson TX2 Thermal Design Guide
- Jetson TX2 Interface Comparision and Migration Guide
- Jetson TX2 Module Battery and Charger Design Guide
- Jetson Developer Kit Carrier Board Specification
- Jetson Developer Kit Carrier Design Files
- Jetson Developer Kit Camera Module Design Files
- Jetson Developer Kit 3D CAD STEP model
- Jetson Developer Kit Factory Images
- Vendor Directory and Product List
- Auvidea carriers
- ConnectTech carriers & enclosures
- RidgeRun GStreamer and Multimedia Solutions
- NVIDIA Deep Learning Institute
- NVIDIA Robotics Teaching Kit
- NVIDIA TensorRT
- NVIDIA DIGITS
- Installing TensorFlow for JetPack 3.1
Warranty & RMA Process
- Go to NVIDIA Support (http://www.nvidia.com/nvcc/)
- Select “Live Chat” or "Ask a Question" from the options near the top of the page.
- Enter your personal information.
- Select the appropriate product from the drop-down list (“Tegra” in this case).
- Submit the request.
- If the Service agent is unable to resolve the technical issue, an RMA (Return Material Authorization) will be initiated.