Release highlights since 331.67:
- Fixed a bug that caused nvidia-installer to crash in environments where /proc is not mounted.
- Fixed a bug that prevented module signing from working correctly for the NVIDIA Unified Memory kernel module when using module signing keys generated by nvidia-installer.
- Fixed a bug that caused blank screens and flickering when rotating displays in a Base Mosaic layout.
- Fixed a bug that caused BadRRCrtc or BadRROutput errors for big-endian X11 clients making certain XRandR requests.
- Fixed a bug that corrupted certain software rendering, notably the stippled text used to represent disabled entries in xterm's pop-up menus.
- Fixed a bug that caused corruption or blank screens on monitors that use EDID version 1.3 or older when they are connected via DisplayPort on graphics boards that use external DisplayPort encoders, such as the Quadro FX 4800.