Release highlights since 340.32:
- Fixed an OpenGL issue that could cause glReadPixels() operations to be improperly clipped when resizing composited application windows, potentially leading to momentary X freezes.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent the GLSL compiler from correctly evaluating some expressions when compiling shaders.
- Fixed a bug that could cause nvidia-installer to crash while attempting to run nvidia-xconfig on systems where that utility is missing.
- Added option UseSysmemPixmapAccel to control the use of GPU acceleration for X drawing operations on pixmaps allocated in system memory.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent 32-bit GPU-based applications from running correctly on 64-bit systems when using GPUs with very large memory-mapped I/O regions.
- Fixed a bug that could cause poor system performance and hangs when running large compute workloads on IOMMU-enabled systems.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a system crash when two or more processes try to load the nvidia-uvm driver.