Release highlights since 358.09:
- Fixed a regression, introduced in 358.09, that caused incorrect rendering of OpenGL stereo applications in combination with Quadro Sync on certain GPUs.
- Fixed a regression, introduced in 358.09, that caused OpenGL stereo applications to hang when SLI AFR, SFR, or SLIAA modes were enabled.
- Fixed a regression, introduced in 358.09, that caused the system to hang while launching OpenGL applications when some SLI Mosaic topologies were in use.
- Fixed a bug that could cause OpenGL or VDPAU applications to hang in Xinerama layouts which include multiple X screens that are driven by the same GPU.
- Fixed a bug that could cause nvidia-installer to crash when installing from a driver package that has had precompiled kernel interfaces added to it (e.g., by using the "--add-this-kernel" option).
- Fixed a regression from 358.09 that caused G-SYNC monitors configured to use 3D Vision stereo to go blank and report an unsupported signal.
- Fixed a regression from 358.09 that caused OpenGL applications that failed to negotiate permission to perform glXSwapBuffers via flipping to stop updating the screen. This was triggered on Fedora 22 where the SELinux system policy prevents gnome-shell from communicating with the X server.
Now, OpenGL applications that fail to negotiate flipping will fall back to glXSwapBuffers via blitting.
See https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271401 for more details.
- Added support for the following GPUs:
- GeForce 945M
- Quadro M5000M
- Quadro M4000M
- Quadro M3000M
- Quadro M2000M
- Quadro M1000M
- Quadro M600M
- NVS 810
- Tesla M40
- Fixed a regression that prevented DPMS from working correctly on some DisplayPort displays.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent X from starting when configured with multiple X screens, some of which scan out to display devices, and some of which do not.
- Fixed a bug that could cause texture corruption in some OpenGL applications when video memory is exhausted by a combination of simultaneously running graphical and compute workloads.
- Added support for X.Org xserver ABI 20 (xorg-server 1.18).