Release highlights since 410.73:
- Added support for the following GPUs:
- Quadro RTX 4000
- Tesla T4
- Fixed a bug that could cause the X server to hang on systems booted in legacy VGA mode when using a DisplayPort Multi-Stream link.
- Fixed a bug that caused mode switches to fail when an SDI output board was connected.
- Fixed a bug that could cause rendering corruption in Vulkan programs.
- Added a new hook script, "pre-unload", to the nvidia-installer hook script system. This script, if present, will be executed before nvidia-installer attempts to unload existing NVIDIA kernel modules.