Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) GPU
• DeepStream Version 5.0.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version 7.0.0
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) bugs
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
Trying to run a Deepsteream app with triton server and a Torchscript model(resnet_3d) taken from pytorch model repo.
Pytorch version: 1.6.0
model is successfully converted to Torchscript using torch.jit.trace but getting this error with Deepstream.
failed to load 'resnet_3d' version 1: Internal: load failed for libtorch model -> 'resnet_3d': version_ <= kMaxSupportedFileFormatVersion INTERNAL ASSERT FAILED at ../caffe2/serialize/inline_container.cc:132, please report a bug to PyTorch. Attempted to read a PyTorch file with version 3, but the maximum supported version for reading is 2. Your PyTorch installation may be too old.