We need to upgrade the heatsink on the 455A adapters to increase dissipation efficiency for our application.
- what’s the model of the spring loaded push clips? spring characteristics?
- documentation states that heatsink is sometimes attached by screws, any data on screw model, torque etc…?
- what’s the thermal conductance of the thermal pad used?
- the heatsink will be larger, what’s the maximum load bearing accepted by the PCB?
- is thermal glue a viable option?
- IC heat dissipation in watts?
- any tool to read IC temperature on windows?
- IC cutoff temp? throttle temp?