Mac OS X Mavericks : Nsight can't launch

Ok, so I upgraded to Mac OS 10.9 and that’s what Nsight tells me when I try to launch it :

Terminal message :
Unable to find any JVMs matching architecture “i386”.
2013-10-23 18:52:50.569 nsight[1656:507] Error loading /Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.7.0_45.jdk/Contents/MacOS/libjli.dylib:dlopen(/Library/Java/
JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.7.0_45.jdk/Contents/MacOS/libjli.dylib, 265): no suitable image found.
Did find:
/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.7.0_45.jdk/Contents/MacOS/libjli.dylib: mach-o, but wrong architecture

Pop-up message :
The JVM shared library “/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.7.0_45.jdk” does not contain the JNI_CreateJavaVM symbol.

I tried to reinstall CUDA 5.5 and the JDK from scratch. On the other side, my Eclipse Kepler installation is still working, I don’t understand.

Ok so after going through all the topics on the web, I suspected that my Java for OS X (Java 6) was gone and that was the case. With that gone, the i386 version of Java was gone too. So I just add to reinstall Java for OS X from Apple website.

Hope that it can help somebody else that would have the same problem.

kriegalex, I am sorry to hear you are facing this issue. We have never seen it during our testing.

Please make sure you are installing latests toolkit (5.5 respin was published just today). We have tested our toolkit for compatibility with 10.9. Our testing is carried on the JRE distributed by Apple.

Does cuds-gdb work on Mavericks?

I have installed the newest cuda-mac-5.5.28_10.9_64 package.

When I try to test cuds-gdb bit reverse

(cuda-gdb) run
Starting program: /Users/baicai/Dropbox/GPU/CUDA/cuda_gdb test/bitreverse
warning: Could not open OSO archive file “/BinaryCache/Libsyscall/Libsyscall-2422.75.4~1/Symbols/BuiltProducts/libsystem_kernel.a”
warning: /private/var/tmp/Libsyscall/Libsyscall-2422.75.4~1/Libsyscall.build/Libsyscall_dynamic.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/_libc_funcptr.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory. warning: /private/var/tmp/Libsyscall/Libsyscall-2422.75.4~1/Libsyscall.build/Libsyscall_dynamic.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/kernel_vers.o’: can’t open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
warning: /private/var/tmp/Libsyscall/Libsyscall-2422.75.4~1/Libsyscall.build/Libsyscall_dynamic.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/memcpy.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory. warning: /private/var/tmp/Libsyscall/Libsyscall-2422.75.4~1/Libsyscall.build/Libsyscall_dynamic.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/strcmp.o’: can’t open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
warning: /private/var/tmp/Libsyscall/Libsyscall-2422.75.4~1/Libsyscall.build/Libsyscall_dynamic.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/strlcpy.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory. warning: /private/var/tmp/Libsyscall/Libsyscall-2422.75.4~1/Libsyscall.build/Libsyscall_dynamic.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/strlen.o’: can’t open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
warning: Could not open OSO archive file “/BinaryCache/libplatform/libplatform-24.1.4~40/Symbols/libatomics_normal.a”
warning: Could not open OSO archive file “/BinaryCache/libplatform/libplatform-24.1.4~40/Symbols/libcachecontrol_normal.a”
warning: Could not open OSO archive file “/BinaryCache/libplatform/libplatform-24.1.4~40/Symbols/libos_normal.a”
warning: Could not open OSO archive file “/BinaryCache/libplatform/libplatform-24.1.4~40/Symbols/libsetjmp_normal.a”
warning: Could not open OSO archive file “/BinaryCache/libplatform/libplatform-24.1.4~40/Symbols/libsimple_normal.a”
warning: Could not open OSO archive file “/BinaryCache/libplatform/libplatform-24.1.4~40/Symbols/libstring_normal.a”
warning: Could not open OSO archive file “/BinaryCache/libplatform/libplatform-24.1.4~40/Symbols/libucontext_normal.a”
warning: `/private/var/tmp/libplatform/libplatform-24.1.4~40/libplatform.build/libsystem_platform.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/init.o’: can’t open to read symbols: No such file or directory.