macOS Connectors

Hi,

I’m liking a lot the omniverse ecosystem, for now I mainly used the prepackaged apps, but I started looking into Kit and I now understand the full power of omniverse. I was wondering why there was no macOS builds for the different connectors? What I don’t fully get is the flavor of USD used by omniverse, it has many extensions that I’m not yet aware of, that could be the blocker.
I would like the nucleus host to be a local workstation that is running Windows and an RTX 3090 (what I have now) and to be able to connect to it from my mac laptop or my other linux workstation (that I can already it works very well)

Thanks

Hi and thanks for posting! Some info from an earlier post: Mac Version Omniverse?

Omniverse Cloud is also in development: Experience Omniverse in the Cloud | NVIDIA

Have you signed up for the Omniverse Insider program? Log in | NVIDIA Developer

Cheers,
Edmar

P.S. Fall GTC 2022 Sessions are now available for free viewing: GTC 2022: #1 AI Conference

P.P.S. Share your work in Omniverse! Submit to the Omniverse Gallery Page! Omniverse Gallery Submissions | NVIDIA

he / him | LinkedIn | Discord ID: Prof E#2041
Community Engagement for Omniverse: " A New Era of Digital Twins & Virtual Worlds with NVIDIA Omniverse" Video
What is NVIDIA Omniverse? Video | Check out the “Meet the Omnivore” blog series here

Omniverse Resources:
Omniverse | Documentation | Tech Requirements | Videos | Twitter | Discord | Twitch

The Omniverse documentation site has more info and links to all tutorial videos (under the “Learning and Feedback” category on left nav bar): Omniverse Platform Overview — Omniverse Developer documentation

PLEASE NOTE: If you are reporting a bug/issue, please provide OS, GPU, GPU Driver, the version of the app, and full log file (if applicable). For crashes, please zip and provide a link to your logs → C:\Users\ [YOUR NAME] \ .nvidia-omniverse\logs