We would like you opinion and provide input on dense linear algebra software packages that you use, in particular our libraries LAPACK, ScaLAPACK, PLASMA and the just released MAGMA 2.0 Beta. The purpose of this survey is to improve these libraries to benefit you, the users. There are many possible improvements that could be made, and this survey will help us prioritize them.
The survey has six parts and it’s easy to skip a part if it’s not relevant.
- A general section about your applications and their needs.
- Specific questions about your LAPACK uses, if any.
- Specific questions about your ScaLAPACK uses, if any.
- Specific questions about your PLASMA uses, if any.
- Specific questions about your MAGMA uses, if any.
- An open section for any additional comment
We estimate that it should take 10 minutes to fill out the survey.
You will find the survey here.
Thank you very much.
The LAPACK Team