Here is the step to make the USB WiFi Dongle chipset rtl8812au (0bda:a811 Realtek Semiconductor Corp.) works on jetson-nano:
Out of box L4T don’t have driver for this rtl8812au chipset. so we need to install the driver manually.
Following command needs to be executed on terminal window:
- sudo apt install git
- sudo apt install dkms
- git clone https://github.com/abperiasamy/rtl8812AU_8821AU_linux.git
- cd rtl8812AU_8821AU_linux
- sudo make -f Makefile.dkms install
- reboot the jetson-nano, your WiFi will be up now!
- Some useful command to check the status f driver and device: