Mask Rcnn evaluation on trt engine fails

Hi,
Running evaluate task on mask rcnn trt engine gives the following error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/root/.cache/bazel/_bazel_root/ed34e6d125608f91724fda23656f1726/execroot/ai_infra/bazel-out/k8-fastbuild/bin/magnet/packages/iva/build_wheel.runfiles/ai_infra/iva/mask_rcnn/scripts/evaluate.py", line 194, in <module>
File "/root/.cache/bazel/_bazel_root/ed34e6d125608f91724fda23656f1726/execroot/ai_infra/bazel-out/k8-fastbuild/bin/magnet/packages/iva/build_wheel.runfiles/ai_infra/iva/mask_rcnn/scripts/evaluate.py", line 126, in main
AssertionError: The pruned model must be retrained first.

Refer to Mask Rcnn Inference Error

my last model name is model.step-35.tlt and I rename the trt.engine to model.step-35.engine refer to Mask Rcnn Inference Error
but I get the following error:

[MaskRCNN] INFO    : Loading weights from /workspace/results/MASK_trt3/unpruned_model/export/model.step-35.engine
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/root/.cache/bazel/_bazel_root/ed34e6d125608f91724fda23656f1726/execroot/ai_infra/bazel-out/k8-fastbuild/bin/magnet/packages/iva/build_wheel.runfiles/ai_infra/iva/mask_rcnn/executer/distributed_executer.py", line 347, in extract_ckpt
File "/usr/lib/python3.6/zipfile.py", line 1131, in __init__
self._RealGetContents()
File "/usr/lib/python3.6/zipfile.py", line 1198, in _RealGetContents
raise BadZipFile("File is not a zip file")
zipfile.BadZipFile: File is not a zip file

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
Thanks

Refer to Mask Rcnn Inference Error - #13 by Morganh , please do not rename the model. And also because the code checks the step number of the tlt model and matches the number to the unzipped checkpoint.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.