Mediapipe

no but I moved “import mediapipe” before importing jetson inference and jetson utils and it worked ! and then thanks to this form cudaToNumpy -> cv2.imshow not responding, no video output, no Error - csi camera - #11 by dusty_nv avoided other problems and completed my project !
it’s the weirdest thing since installing mediapipe I cound never get to initialize the camera using opencv jetson.cam nano.camera etc (error 215 asserting problem ) but I got the streaming working with jetson.utils ! ALL WORTH IT thought I am LOVING the results from mediapipe Amazing I tried so stuff frameworks and optimization for a project but the results from mediapipe are the best I have on my nano 2gb ! SO much headache to get it to wrok but in love with the performance ! thank you for helping

Here you may find one-liners for running mediapipe samples with jetson equipped with usb camera [ at dev/video0]. The setup was tested on jetpack 4.6.1 devkits:
Facemesh

export DISPLAY=:0
xhost +
docker run -it --rm --net=host --runtime nvidia -e DISPLAY=$DISPLAY -v /tmp/.X11-unix/:/tmp/.X11-unix -v /tmp/argus_socket:/tmp/argus_socket --cap-add SYS_PTRACE --device /dev/video0:/dev/video0 iad.ocir.io/idso6d7wodhe/mediapipe:latest /bin/bash -c 'GLOG_logtostderr=1 bazel-bin/mediapipe/examples/desktop/face_mesh/face_mesh_gpu --calculator_graph_config_file=mediapipe/graphs/face_mesh/face_mesh_desktop_live_gpu.pbtxt'

Hand

export DISPLAY=:0 #or 1 in accordance with your environment
xhost +
docker run -it --rm --net=host --runtime nvidia -e DISPLAY=$DISPLAY -v /tmp/.X11-unix/:/tmp/.X11-unix -v /tmp/argus_socket:/tmp/argus_socket --cap-add SYS_PTRACE --device /dev/video0:/dev/video0 iad.ocir.io/idso6d7wodhe/mediapipe:latest /bin/bash -c 'GLOG_logtostderr=1 bazel-bin/mediapipe/examples/desktop/hand_tracking/hand_tracking_gpu --calculator_graph_config_file=mediapipe/graphs/hand_tracking/hand_tracking_desktop_live_gpu.pbtxt'

Iris

xhost +
docker run -it --rm --net=host --runtime nvidia -e DISPLAY=$DISPLAY -v /tmp/.X11-unix/:/tmp/.X11-unix -v /tmp/argus_socket:/tmp/argus_socket --cap-add SYS_PTRACE --device /dev/video0:/dev/video0  iad.ocir.io/idso6d7wodhe/mediapipe:latest /bin/bash -c 'GLOG_logtostderr=1 bazel-bin/mediapipe/examples/desktop/iris_tracking/iris_tracking_gpu --calculator_graph_config_file=mediapipe/graphs/iris_tracking/iris_tracking_gpu.pbtxt'

Pose

xhost +
docker run -it --rm --net=host --runtime nvidia -e DISPLAY=$DISPLAY -v /tmp/.X11-unix/:/tmp/.X11-unix -v /tmp/argus_socket:/tmp/argus_socket --cap-add SYS_PTRACE --device /dev/video0:/dev/video0  iad.ocir.io/idso6d7wodhe/mediapipe:latest /bin/bash -c 'GLOG_logtostderr=1 bazel-bin/mediapipe/examples/desktop/pose_tracking/pose_tracking_gpu --calculator_graph_config_file=mediapipe/graphs/pose_tracking/pose_tracking_gpu.pbtxt'
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.