Join us in-person at GDC 2023 and virtually at GTC 2023 March 20-23 to discover the latest RTX and AI technologies including NVIDIA DLSS, RTX Path Tracing, and NVIDIA Omniverse and see how they are accelerating game development.
Don’t forget to add the GTC Keynote [S52226] on March 21st at 8:00 AM PT, to your calendar to get insight into the latest technology breakthroughs NVIDIA is making across industries.
For those located in EMEA, our team will be hosting an Accelerating Ray Tracing and AI in Unreal Engine Watch Party [WP51851] on Friday, March 24 at 6:00 AM PT/ 3:00 PM CET.
We have sessions for game developers of all disciplines. Here’s a curated list of all the MUST SEE sessions:
- Wednesday, March 22 @ 9am - Neural Graphics, DLSS Frame Generation and Generative AI Models for Games Content Creation Pipelines
- Wednesday, March 22 @ 10:30am - Cyberpunk RT: Bringing Path Tracing into the Night City
- Thursday, March 23 @ 10:30 AM Evolving the Game Development Pipeline with Omniverse
- Thursday, March 23 @ 12:45 PM - How to Build a Real-time Path Tracer
- Thursday, March 23 @ 3:00 PM - Stalker 2: Next Gen Game Development with NVIDIA Omniverse Audio2Face
- S51851 - Accelerating Ray Tracing and AI in Unreal Engine
- S51294 - Better Real-Time Strand-Based Hair Rendering with Ray Tracing
- S51879 - Deep Learning, LLM’s & Generative Models for Computer Games and Creative Industries
- S51750 - Essential Tech for GenAI Startups
- S51410 - Getting Started with Compressed Micro-Meshes
- S51567 - Interactive GPU-Based Remeshing of Large Meshes
- DLIT51580 - Ray-Tracing Development using NVIDIA Nsight Graphics and NVIDIA Nsight Systems
- S51967 - Advancing Real-Time Path Tracing with Neural Radiance Cache
- S51871 - How to Build a Real-time Path Tracer
- S51881 - Remixing “Portal” for RTX
Learn More: nvidia.com/gdc