Mellanox ConnectX2 quad Rate IB Mezz card stopped functioning on Dell M710 blade

These Mellanox ConnectX2 quad Rate IB Mezz cards have been working on our Dell HPCC cluster for the past 5 years without any problems (t was setup by Dell in the past).

Apparently one of the cluster nodes stopped detecting the IB last week. I have tried running the commands (cluster nodes are running RedHat Ent. Linux 6.1) ibstat, lspci -v | grep Mellanox and ibv_devices but all came up with empty result. I had even physically removed and re-seated the card but that also did not help. Now I am thinking of temporarily replacing the card with a similar card from another cluster node to see if it is a card related issue or not. However, I would like to know if I need to change or update any configuration parameters (say, GUID or MAC) after replacing the card or would the cluster node pickup the new card automatically? If yes, could you please let me know how to do that on RHEL 6.1?

I am sorry, I am new to IB and I have been relying heavily on the Mellanox/RedHat articles so far but I am almost stuck now with this question, could someone help please?

If this helps someone…

I did not receive any reply from anyone, so I went ahead and replaced the faulty card with a similar one and it worked without further reconfiguration.