Message Broker AMQP not working

Hi Guys,

I am trying to run deepstream_test4_app. However, despite making sure all the settings are right, I am getting the following error:

ERROR from element nvmsg-broker: Could not configure supporting library.
Error details: gstnvmsgbroker.c(332): gst_nvmsgbroker_start (): /GstPipeline:dstest4-pipeline/GstNvMsgBroker:nvmsg-broker:
unable to connect to broker library
Returned, stopping playback
Deleting pipeline

My commandline is the following:

./deepstream-test4-app -i /home/jetson/deepstream_sdk_v4.0_jetson/samples/streams/sample_720p.h264 -p /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-4.0/lib/libnvds_amqp_proto.so --conn-str="localhost;5672;guest" -s 0

Kindly let me know what is missing. When I run the sample programs at sources/libs/amqp_protocol_adaptor, they seem to work fine. I have tested and verified them.

Please help me out.

Thanks.

Can you also pass --cfg-file which point to amqp config file to your command line, since password needed when call into message broker connection funciton.

Hi amycao,

Thanks. I have gotten rid of that problem. Could you please let me know how to receive the messages ? How do I test ?

you can follow the README within deepstream test4 sample, it have detailed info about receiving message and test, also this documentation about message broker 2.15 and message conversion 2.14