Mipi signals

Hi All,

I wish to understand the details on interfacing MIPI siganls coming out from my IC to Jetson Nano modue. I have 3 ICs each of which generate 4 lane of data and 1 clock.

Can anyone please confirm how can this interfacing be done ?

thanks
Sid

Hi @siddharthm,
I moved the topic to the appropriate category.
thanks

OK Thanks

Please refer to Jetson Nano Product Design Guide and in DLC.

Thanks for the reply,

can I use the below configuration ?

IC1 MIPI interfaced to CSI0 & CIS1 along with its Clock

IC2 MIPI interfaced to CSI4

IC3 interfaced to CSI2 & CSI3 (here I am not sure which clock to use as there is clock from CSI2 as well as CSI3 ) ??

Please refer to figure 7-3 in doc, CSI0 clk, CSI2 clk and CSI4 clk.

Thanks for the reply , yes I had already seen this but I still wish to confirm that for using the section CSI_E & CSI_F do I use only Clock2 and dis-regard clock3?

Please see the image that I have posted

Yes as said “only CSI2 clock used”.

ok thanks

Hello All,

can you please also give me some ideas on how can i interface Jetson Nano to USB 3.0 connector for storing the collected data from Nano into a hard disk ?

thanks in advance.

Not sure about your question, for USB design, there is related part in OEM DG for your reference.

Thanks for your reply ,

apologies if the query was not clear.

I am designing a carrier board for the Nano module which has just one USB 3.0 connector instead of 4 on the original carrier board and no USB Hub.

Then what should be the way to interface this USB connector to the 260 pin connector that holds the Nano module ?

There are USB Connection Examples in OEM DG, you can choose one to follow based on your request.

Thanks for the reply,

by OEM DG you mean the Jetson Nano Product Design Guide ??

Yes.

Is there any documentation or steps for interfacing gyroscope to Jetson Nano for sensing the position of the module ?

It depends on the interface used on gyroscope, DG provides several kinds of IO design for reference.

Thanks the gyroscope is to be interfaced using SPI , can you please now advise ?

Just follow SPI chapter in DG.

Thanks for the reply, will be helpful if you can also indicate on what is the purpose of the USB HUB ?