Missing CUDA Templates with VS 2022.2 Community + CUDA 12.2.2_537.13

Hi,
Similar to this previous post, I am missing the CUDA templates from Microsoft Visual Studio 2022.2 in combination with CUDA 12.2.2_537.13 on Windows 10 Enterprise (10.0.19.045 Build 19045).

Like the other post I can open, compile and run CUDA based examples, but can’t create a new one from scratch due to missing templates and configuring a project to do this is non-trivial.

I tried running the suggested “devenv /updateconfiguration” in the Developer Console and restarting and this didn’t help. I have the following directory, but it is empty:

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\2022\Community\Common7\IDE\Extensions\NVIDIA\CUDA 12.2 Wizards

I tried creating a “12.2” symbolic link to C:\ProgramData\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\v12.2\extras\visual_studio_integration\CudaProjectVsWizards\17 and rerunning the devenv command, but this didn’t help either. The directory I was linking to did have the .dll and .pkgdef information etc.

Can anyone provide some advice on how to get this going?

Sincerely, Paul.

Ok,
Instead of a symbolic link to the C:\ProgramData\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\v12.2\extras\visual_studio_integration\CudaProjectVsWizards\17 directory, I copied the contents into the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\2022\Community\Common7\IDE\Extensions\NVIDIA\CUDA 12.2 Wizards\12.2\ directory and reran the "devenv /updateconfiguration” in the Developer Console and now it works!