Missing cuRAND library header files in Xavier after upgrading to Drive software 10.0

Hi,

After flushing and installing Drive software 10.0 on Xavier, I found something strange. There are no cuRAND related header files in /usr/local/cuda-10.2/targets/aarch64-linux, but those files exists in the host computer. Is this normal or something wrong in the install processing of the Drive software 10.0?

Dear younglkk7840,
We did not ship samples and few files to reduce filesystem size. If you do not notice any error while flashing the board, it indicates flashing is successful.

Hi,

I just flash the xavier again, the cuRAND API still missing (the SDK manager didn’t show any error message). I also confirm the API exist in host computer, here is the SDK manager log file link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-nZDRkURfyXPmEuXW-RRaoV_Amh2AAth.

Dear younglkk7840,
I could see libcurand.so.10 under /usr/local/cuda/lib64. If you are asking about header files, they are not shipped onto board. We recommend cross compiling your sample on host and copy the executable to board.