• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) GPU
• DeepStream Version 5.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing) I want to know the accuracy of the model on custom datasets (my own data). How do I achieve this?
I am running Trafficcamnet model (which is from Nvidia) and YOLOV3 on a video to detect and track vehicles. I am able to do this but sometimes models are not able to detect a few vehicles. Hence, I wanted to know the accuracy from both the models (Trafficcamnet and YOLOV3). How can I measure ? which metric should I use ? Thanks.