Modify default project settings?

New to Linux & Eclipse, because I don’t want to deal with Windows anymore.

Every time I start a new project, I adjust libraries and include paths manually, by right clicking on project and using the dialog box.

Surely there is an easier way to have default include paths, library paths, etc.?

Any help is appreciated, and if I just need to go learn more about unix, please just point me in that direction.

THANK YOU!

Specifics: NSIGHT & Cuda 7.5.

When I start a new project I select file->new-> Cuda C/C++ project → CUDA Runtime Project, then choose names, etc.

Then, when the stub project is created, I right-click on the project, properties-> Build → Settings-> Tool Settings and then adjust the following:

include paths:

/usr/local/cula/include
/usr/include/GL

libraries:

iomp5
cula_lapack
cublas
GL
GLU
glut

Library search path:

/usr/local/cula/lib64

Miscellaneous:

“-rpath /usr/local/cula/lib64”

How can I make this easier??? I poked around help, this forum, etc., and I’m clueless and frustrated.

Hello,

This looks like a eclipse project configuration not nsight issue, it’s hard to add a custom project template as eclipse needs plugin for new project template, you can export the project setting via “right click project → export” which can export include paths and defined symbols but unfortunately eclipse doesn’t support to export library paths.

Best Regards