Mount error

From some initial research, there may be a conflict unpacking .7z files on OS-X. I tried creating images in 3 different ways, with the native unzip as described on the Nvidia imaging page, with the Unarchiver, and with a homebrew install of 7zip. The JetsonNano.7z unpacks into a .img file (which is required for both Imager and Etcher, as neither support .7z), and after several attempts in various ways (using both imager, etcher, and cmd line instructions ) the same thing happens at every boot attempt, as follows:

[   1.177435] tegradc tegradc.1: dpd enable lookup fail:-19
[   1.385966] imx219 7-0010: imx219_board_setup: error during i2c read probe (-121)
[   1.386098] imx219 7-0010: board setup failed
[   1.410380] imx219 8-0010: imx219_board_setup: error during i2c read probe (-121)
[   1.410457] imx219 8-0010: board setup failed
mount: /mnt: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/mcblk0p1, missing codepage or helper program, or other error.
bash: cannot set terminal process group (-1): Inappropriate ioctl for device
bash: no job control in this shell
bash-4.4#

ls shows standard directories and in the /dev/ folder shows mmcblk0 through mmcblk0p9

This image was procured from Qengineering
Is there a mounting procedure that can correct this from here?

The kernel cmdline decides the location to mount.

https://forums.developer.nvidia.com/t/boot-from-external-drive/182883/2

Your current log says your try to mount the file system from " /dev/mcblk0p1"…

It appears the issue may be related to how the image was packed during compression. Mounting the SD card from a .zip made a bootable image without issue.

I am not sure I am knowledgeable enough that the link you provided was helpful, as I do not have an extensive understanding of the differences with “Boot Kernal from external drive” and “Mount rootfs from external drive” but this issue was specific to using an SD card.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.