Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) Both
• DeepStream Version 5.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) 4.4
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) bugs
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing) Using deepstream-app5 with multiple configs with -c -c. It works perfectly using multiple msgbrokers when i test using ampq but when I use azure edge I get the below error:
Error: Time:Tue Oct 6 22:54:44 2020 File:/home/nvidia/azure/azure-iot-sdk-c/c-utility/adapters/tlsio_openssl.c Func:tlsio_openssl_init Line:1059 Failed to install static locks in OpenSSL! Error: Time:Tue Oct 6 22:54:44 2020 File:/home/nvidia/azure/azure-iot-sdk-c/iothub_client/src/iothub.c Func:IoTHub_Init Line:16 Platform initialization failed nvds_msgapi_connect: Failed to initialize the platform.
This is shown after the second msgbroker tries to start.