I am unable to get dual displays work with the latest NVIDIA driver 375.66 and RHEL 7.2
I am using https://www.abaco.com/products/ipn251-intelnvidia-multiprocessor module.which is having splitter DVI Y for display, where One output is connected to DVI display and another is connected to VGA display (using DVI to VGA converter).
Now the problem is as follows,
- When system starts booting, splash screen comes in VGA (monitor2) and then GUI display comes to DVI (monitor1).
- We have changed the DVI monitor with different(lower) resolution but GUI display not came in DVI (monitor1).
- When we have checked xrandr command, it is detecting only one display, in Xorg logs also it is showing one display.
Can you suggest for above problems,
- We have to get GUI display (clone or extended) in both the monitors.
- How to make different monitors work in DVI with various resolution options
- how to make 2nd monitor to be detected.