Hi all, I’m pleased to announce that today I’m releasing/unleashing my new project, “StalkedByTheState”.
StalkedByTheState is a highly effective proactive/preventative home and business security system that installs to a production ready appliance on any of Jetson Nano, Jetson Xavier NX or Jetson Xavier AGX in just a couple of commands.
Full details can be found on the install project on github here:
YouTube will be the main medium for providing information about this project, my channel is here:
- Security state machine that records triggered video events. Supports time of day/day of week scheduled events. Watchdog timers,
rate based triggers, synthetic combination events.
- multi-model CNN scanner that can use multiple AI models within the same image even. You
can choose to use yolov3 in one part of an image, yolov4 in another, or choose to have to triggered confirmed with both.
Or either… Classification is done via a network service over a websocket so you can add external models to your appliance
if you like, or models that are not either YoloV3 or YoloV4
- Scanner that reads camera frames, classifies them and then matches them for triggers can be dynamically enabled and disabled, either
at the whole camera level or down to a specific notification level
- Support for auto-review letsencrypt certificates. Can be setup as a reverse proxy to tunnel access to StalkedByTheState
and your cameras and other devices over https
- Elicit a real-world response. Supports out of the box Phidget Interfacekit USB I/O controllers for switching relays or
reading switches, smoke/carbon monoxide detectors and other wired sensors. Read responses from commonly available remote controls
such as from Klikaanklikuit in the Netherlands. Or control klikaanklikuit devices.
- Builtin Certificate manager. GUI controlled generation of X509 certificates and importing and exporting of certificates. Use
self-signed certificates or real ones. Use https internally for device-device communications
- Websocket based event subscribe interface
- Resilient mode of operation that runs the OS in read-only mode with a read-write memory overlay layer and the configuration
stays read-only till it needs updating. Auto-repair on boot so no hung appliances (Waiting for keyboard input for repair).
- Runs off SSD
I’m also posting this just one time on each of the nano, NX and Xavier channels as it installs to each of those devices and could be of interest to each of those users, hope that’s ok.
Just in time for Christmas. I’m hoping that this will become the killer app that will motivate you to run AI at the end 24/7.