Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) Jetson Nano 4GB
• DeepStream Version 6
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) 4.6
• TensorRT Version 8
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
I am using this repo GitHub - NVIDIA-AI-IOT/deepstream-occupancy-analytics: This is a sample application for counting people entering/leaving in a building using NVIDIA Deepstream SDK, Transfer Learning Toolkit (TLT), and pre-trained models. This application can be used to build real-time occupancy analytics applications for smart buildings, hospitals, retail, etc. The application is based on deepstream-test5 sample application. (with the DS 6_0 branch). The app works fine, and there are no issues in running it.
I am currently trying to send various datapoints to kafka in the following manner: Sending bbox information to one topic, using the deepstream minimal schema, and sending occupancy info to another topic using the custom schema, which ive implemented to take the analytics object information and generating a message based on it.
This seemingly works fine, and the messages are correctly generated, but my issue is that both topics receive both messages. After looking at the post Multiple messages to multiple topics - bboxes and analytics - #4 by Amycao it is suggested to use comp-id. I have done this as well, and added cout prints to verify that both component ids are indeed being used, as well as the different payloads are generated.
I just can’t seem to fix this, and I’ve tried just about everything. Could you please provide some guidance?