Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) : RTX 3060 TUF
• DeepStream Version : 6.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
I have some issue with multiple RTSP output using nvstreamdemux and this my error
Error: gst-resource-error-quark: Could not get/set settings from/on resource. (13): gstv4l2object.c(3501): gst_v4l2_object_set_format_full (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/nvv4l2h264enc:encoder0: Device is in streaming mode Exiting app
my code is Python and i have 4 source, but when im try 3 source, its running successful.
can i have the solution ? Thanks
this is my code
main.py (18.4 KB)